- Lesson One
- Preparing your materials and workspace
- The mechanics of printing
- Paper stencil screens
- Lesson Two
- Found materials and other resists
- Finger blending
- Plastic stencil screens
- Bonus – discharge printing
- Lesson Three
- Flour paste screens
- Preparing images for Thermofax screens
- Printing with Thermofax screens
- Printing yardage
- Lesson Four
- Cheap and easy home-made frames
- Glue and paint screens
- Spray paint screens
- Bonus – drawing fluid and filler
The class will be open for almost seven weeks.
An extra week is built in before one of the lessons to let you order or create your own Thermofax screen.
|Beginning experiments by Charlotte Robinson|
I’ll be checking into the class forum each day to answer any and all questions you might have.
|Layered prints by Maggie Birchenough|
I’ve got to say that Quilt University is one of the best deals out there. $41 for four lessons and that much of my time is an absolute steal!
|Stenciled screen by Sue Price|
We’ll have a ton of fun – and best of all, you don’t have to haul stuff anywhere!
|Screened discharge with a tape resist by Elizabeth Gobson|
I hope to see you there!
sign up at