Uncategorized

Sisters

June 26, 2011
The Mad Hatter
Crazy things can happen when my sisters and I get together.
The Duchess

Dark Alice

The Dodo Bird???

It has been a crazy week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

14 Comments

lyric
    June 28, 2011 at 1:51 am

Diana – you are exactly right. Totally crazy – and talented sisters. We made our own costumes – but Lindsey had a friend make her Alice costume… she's more interested (and very talented) in jewelry making than sewing.

Diana Trout {Nan.DT@verizon.net}
    June 28, 2011 at 1:27 am

This is hilarious and very cool. You MADE those costumes?! Wow. A whole talented family. Loved it.

Patti
    June 28, 2011 at 12:02 am

Wow! You were not kidding! That was crazy wonderful fun indeed!

lyric
    June 27, 2011 at 6:36 pm

The kids – the teenagers anyway – had raised eyebrows. Of course, they themselves LOVE to dress up.

The oldest has made the most AMAZING Belatrix LeStrange costume to wear to the Harry Potter midnight show. The second left pics on my iphone of her face painted as Suki from Avatar.

They just didn't want to be seen with us.

Lisa
    June 27, 2011 at 5:18 pm

That is awesome!!! I haven't played dress up in years. What did your children thing of the shenanigans?

Anonymous
    June 27, 2011 at 4:00 pm

My sister's a costume designer, and we've never even thought about having this much fun! I can see we have some work to do…

Robin
    June 27, 2011 at 1:50 pm

You all make me wish I had a sister or two:) Wonderful costumes for a day's work!

Quiltmuse
    June 27, 2011 at 1:23 am

I have to let Melanie and Anika take a look at this blog entry! You all did have fun!

Rachel
    June 27, 2011 at 1:13 am

These are fantastic! You're all so beautiful. I've always wished I had a sister… look how much fun you have together!

Marit
    June 27, 2011 at 12:49 am

What a blast!!!!

lyric
    June 26, 2011 at 11:38 pm

Amy – the backgrounds are photoshopped in – we just took the pics at my house. It took a couple of us all day to finish making our costumes. If we were better at planning ahead we'd have done some sort of silly public stunt. Either way it was fun.

Amy
    June 26, 2011 at 7:41 pm

That was amazing! Those costumes, and the ability to take the photos on that background, those were just unbelievable. I am assuming you were just at someone's house, not at a photo studio?

Virginia Greaves
    June 26, 2011 at 6:15 pm

I don't have a sister. Can I just come to your house? Too much fun!

Tracy
    June 26, 2011 at 5:02 pm

Love it! Crazy wonderful things happen when my Sister and I get together, but not as crazy as this I admit.