CUSTOM IMAGED THERMOFAX SCREENS
Guidelines for sending your own artwork
- Order the number, configuration, and size of screen with the buttons on the right. Include each file name in the box provided.
- E-Mail jpgs or pdf separately to email@example.com.
- Label your file with your name, a description, and the exact size you want the image (not including the white area around it) to print at. example: Kinard_bird_3.5×5.7
- Please send a high quality jpg or a pdf file. If you send me a 20kb image and ask for a large screen you will get nothing but a pixilated mess. For print quality a resolution of 300dpi is best.
- Black and white images only please. Shades of gray don’t always turn out as you wish them to. Try playing with the “THRESHOLD” filter in your digital editing program. Remember that if you make a mistake you an hit “ctrl Z” and it will undo what you just did. Here is a great Photoshop Elements Tutorial to help you with this process.
- I can do your Photoshop work for you for a fee – please inquire.
- You can also snail-mail your design with a printed order form and a check. All marks on the paper will show up on the screen so be careful to look for dots and specs.
- Please keep each design within the size limit for each screen: small 3 x 4, medium 4 x 7, large 7 x 9.5
- Please send only original or copyright free artwork.
max image size 3×4
max image size 4×7
max image size 7×9.5
If you prefer not to use Paypal, please print and fill out this order form and mail a check.
What do I get when I order?
|Image Only||Image + Frame||Print Ready|
|Many people don’t mind printing without a frame. The mesh will curl so you need to stabilize it. Simply “bind” all four edges with duct tape and you are good to go.||I prefer using a frame because you can pick up the screen and move it with one hand. Order this if you would like to tape the mesh onto the frame yourself.||If you’d prefer to rip your screen out of the package and print immediately then order it mounted. I mount your screens with waterproof duct tape on BOTH SIDES of the frame. I find that the double sided sticky tape just doesn’t last as long for me. Also – with the tape on both sides you can print with your screen facing either way.|
NEED PAINT? Order it here!
Lyric often offers exclusive thermofax sets to her newsletter subscribers: